Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bringing the Gospel Home

I am probably not doing the best job that I should be doing. I do share the gospel with my friends and its great, but I guess I dont as much with my family. We all go to church together and stuff but I don't encourage them with my faith as I need to be doing. I know that I need to because it will help me grow in my faith and become closer to my family. The last time I shared my faith was when I was doing service work where I was with a lot of kids. One of the older mentor people came up to me and was like I can see the joy in your eyes and the love in your smiles when you are with these kids and I just want to know like how or why. And I proceeded to tell her that its through my love for Christ that I want to love others the way that Christ loves us. So that was the last time I shared my faith with a non believer. The last time I shared my faith with another Christian was yesterday at my d group interview and at a drive time at sears. My instructer and I talked about Christ and our churches and what not. It definitely made me at ease while I was driving.
Sooo yeah(:

Until next time....
Alexa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment