Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spending summer the right way..

Honestly, my summer is based on getting a solid volunteer job or atleast volunteering frequently. This isn't my main priority because I want to do other things like hang out with friends and family and work out etc. If my summer was COMPLETELY based on volunteering, then I know that my relationship with God would be amazinggggg. Our relationship is already great, but it would be better than ever because I would be showing others his love and grace and ministering to others and so we would be like the bestest buds in the world. This summer I am determined to volunteer alot because it is something that I am considering doing in my life..or at least working with needy kids in general. And not only that, but I also know that I am the happiest and I profess my faith the most when I am working with children. So if my summer was completely based on missions, then I would have a great summer I know, but I would not have as much time to do the immature things, which is a good thing. I am determined to make service a top priority. I know that I will fail in making it the highest priority but I will keep trying because I know that is what I really want to do. Some of my priorities are mature because of the way that I want to live them out. For example, my top priorities as of now are traveling, spending time with family that I dont see often (and still the ones that I do see), hanging with friends, and growing in my relationship with God. So I will use those in a way that glorifies God and helps me grow in our relationship.

Until next time,
Alexa(:

No comments:

Post a Comment