Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Radical Urgency

1. In your life right now, what is most “urgent and pressing”?
Right now, the most urgent thing is probably not what it should be. I honestly can not think of one thing, but I know that it is most likely a worldly possession or something of that sort.

2. How have your career plans and personal life schedule taken on an "urgent" status in your life? How is that unhealthy?
My personal schedule is super busy. It is definitely unhealthy in more than one way. First, on the weekends and during the week, I go go go. I have drivers ed at night and my weekends are jam packed. It is also unhealthy towards my relationship with God. I feel like I have to pencil him into my schedule sometimes and I should never have to do that. 

3. Do you recognize the fact that you live your life, everyday, walking through fields that are ripe for the harvest?
I am a little confused but what I think this means is do you recognize that you walk through fields of people who are ready to be changed or something like that or helped. I do recognize that and I try really hard to change how I look at people and how I serve them.

4. There is little urgency to reap a harvest. There is little urgency to share the Gospel truth with others. How can this be the case? What must we do to change this?
There is little urgency to share the Gospel because people say that they are too busy. This can be true, but you should never put those other "urgencies" before the most important one of all. We need to definitely make more time for this and maybe more opportunities for other people to join too.

No comments:

Post a Comment