Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rhythms of Me project

Hey bloggers...long time no blogging for me haha
okay well in prac miss we did a project where we did tons of things for people soo im going to tell you about it briefly.

I really enjoyed this project a lot. At first I was skeptical because I wasnt sure how I would be able to do everything. But everything turned out perfectly! I didnt even realize that I had done parts of my project until i reflected on my day. This project really helped keep me accountable of what I am trying to be more like which is more like a servant leader. God calls us to be servants of him and of each other too. With all of the blessings that I have, I find it selfish that I wouldn't bless other people. That is really what I learned the most out of this project.

until next time...
Alexa-

No comments:

Post a Comment