Thursday, February 24, 2011

FRANCIS-you so big!

How did the sermon make you look internally and does your spirtual life match up in god's eyes like with your friends and family and with your reputation? 
 Yes, I think that my spiritual life has matched with my reputation. My faith and relationship with God has grown tremendously this year. When I leave Houston Christian, I want people to remember me for who I am, not who I try to be. I want my reputation to be remembered as someone who exemplified and really mirrored Christ. The way I view myself, I think that my reputation has reflected Christ but of course there are a few things I can work on. I sometimes can have a "double life" where I act differently because of the influence of people. That is definitely something I need to work on.  I always need to remember that I do not need to please ANYONE but myself, and God. He wont judge me on what I wear or any of the worldly things, he will only judge me on my heart.


Until next time...
Alexa(:

No comments:

Post a Comment