Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MEW!!


HOW HAS THIS WEEK CHALLENGED AND ENCOURAGED YOU TO LOVE HOUSTON WELL? OR NOT?

HEYYY BLOGGERS,
This week has been awesome. I love hearing about loving houston and all that jazz. BUTTT it has also been ehh not so good. I feel like this week will be great for this week but nothing will happen after. I have really enjoyed the speakers though. On Monday, Lisa did a great job sharing just 4 short points and keeping us tuned in. On Tuesday, Drew talked. I have my different opinions about when he speaks. I like to hear him speak but I feel like it is just too long and no one pays attention because it just isnt very interesting. Today, Robby Seay's brother spoke to us. I really like him. He was funny, his stories were relatable and missional and wasn't boring. Overall, I have enjoyed MEW but I dont think that it is very encouraging. I feel like they could have tried a little harder to make us be missional. Like maybe everyday we have an opportunity to bring or do something that will help one cause each day. Or something like that. I want something new and fresh everyday. I have a terrible feeling that after this week people will forget EVERYTHING.
So that is how I feel about MEW...

Until next time...
Alexa(:

No comments:

Post a Comment