Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Father Daughter Date

HEYYYY BLOGGERS

So a few weekends ago I went to a restaurant called "The Egg and I" with my step-dad Gerald. The food was delish and we had a great time. I am pretty close to my step-dad which is good because I don't have my real father in my life so he is like a father figure to me and my brother. I feel very comfortable talking to him about anything. We talked a lot about college and about family issues. He is really smart and he has great advice about college and grades and stuff. We also talked about random things like my step-sisters wedding and stuff like that. I really enjoyed this experience. Although I did not pay for the breakfast just because i don't know that you just be kinda weird. But we did talk about deep stuff and even God. I am not so much "eye-opened" because Gerald and I hang out a lot and do stuff like that because we are really close and it is important for me to have a relationship with him. I have known him since around the time of second grade so I have been with him all my life. Over all, I had a great time and I will definitely do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment