Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Reflection of the 1st quarter

Hello peeps from the internet,
This blog I will be reflecting on the first quarter of practical missions. This quarter has been really great so far. I really love how laid back this class is and takes the stress away from the other classes. This class is truly my favorite. One of my favorite parts about this class is the book that we study from. Every chapter is so practical and its not textbook boring. They are really fun to read and I really learn something each time. On the negative side, some of the speakers that we watch can be boring so that is a negative thing. But, I really do enjoy mostly all of the sermons that we watch. All I can really say is that I can not wait for the rest of the year to progress. It has great so far and is really helping me grow in my faith as a christian and become a servant leader.

until next time....<3
-Alexa-

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I know you will enjoy the journey we will be on the rest of this year!

    ReplyDelete