Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rob bell :)

Blog for Sermon of Rob Bell:


So I thought this sermon was interesting…The first 45 minutes was really boring to be completely honest. All he did was state facts that wasted time. I mean it is great to see how complex everything is to prove that there is a God who is amazing and powerful and there is no other way that everything could have been created but I think he went on with it for too long. He talked a lot about the 7 days of creation and how God rested on the 7th day. God isn’t a machine that uses fuel and runs all day; he is like us and needed to rest after he made something so amazing. I know on Sundays is my rest day, probably like everyone else, but I have this prayer journal and on Sundays I just reflect on the past week and think about how blessed I am. Rob really all he talked about was how amazing and beautiful his creation is. My favorite fact that he told us was the one where he was talking about space and how if the sun was one centimeter up then we would freeze and if it was one centimeter down then we would burn to death. How crazy right?? I really don’t understand how anyone could not believe that God made all this and that is just happened like spoof, the earth is made. No, that is IMPOSSIBLE. It just fazes how people can be evolutionist and all into the science things.

So that is pretty much all I have to say…


Until next time……..
Alexa (:

No comments:

Post a Comment