Monday, January 17, 2011

HCHS..

hellllooooooooooooo bloggers....wassupp?

So today (more like tonight) I will be reflecting on the topic that we discussed in class about the culture at hchs. ahhh there is so much to talk about.

1. I feel like there are a lot of fake Christians. I know that it is definitely not my place to pick and choose fake Christians, which is not what I am trying to do, I am just saying I am sure that there are some. Anywho, I think there are people who pretend to be on fire for the Lord but they dont live out there faith when they leave the school. What one of the worst part is that A TON of people do not take chapel seriously. Honestly, I am serious about chapel because I feel like it is another opportunity to grow in my walk with the Lord and it keeps me on point. Its just really annoying when people laugh and talk and look at their phones or do homework or sleep. It is just really distracting and really gets on my nerves.

We pretty much talked about that in class in a way and we talked about how one of the speakers said that someone said that the only thing christian about Houston Christian is the name. In a way I think it is kinda true because I feel like the people around me do not help me grow in my faith and I really need to find a group of girls that are helping me grow in my faith a lot because that is really hard to find. We also talked about the whole D-group situation. Personally I love my D-group :)

Hmmmm what else can I say...I think that I really covered it...I might come back and add some more if anything comes to mine.

.....
DEUCES.

No comments:

Post a Comment