Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Teen Faith

Hellooooo bloggers!

So I really liked today's lesson on teen faith. I felt that we could all relate to it because we are either part of it or we know someone part of those statistics. The one that shocked me was the one where there was an increase. I wasn't surprised about the decline in youth activities because I know sometimes I dont go to my youth group on Sundays either. I really like my church but the youth group is really young and I am only really friends with 2 or 3 people because the rest are younger than me and immature and..... i dont know. but I much rather enjoy going to the church service because for my youth sunday school, we dont get a lot done because everyone is talking and just not focused. I also wish that he would have included a statistic about the college kids or at least added grade or ages to the statistics. I think that the older kids get, the more likely the statistic will go down because they will not have determination or the will to want to go to church or do related activities.
So overall, I am not surprised by the decline in the areas involving teen faith. I think that it is SO important for us to get involved now and really fall in love with the scripture so that when we get older we will WANT to go to to church and WANT to do everything to glorify God.

Until next time...

Alexa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment